We will host our first event in Port Washington on Saturday May 23rd, beginning with a raft-up and a Rainbow Rally on Sunday May 24th to a TBD Long Island Sound Destination.
Saturday, May 23rd
- Raft up off Leed's Pond, Port Washington, NY
- 4:30 pm Commodore Cocktail Party
- 6:30 pm Bake - Off (Best boat-cooked meal to be awarded)
- 7:00 pm Pot Luck
Sunday, May 24th
- Rainbow Rally in Long Island Sound (weather-dependent)
- Moorings/ Dinner at location TBD
Monday, May 25th
For more information contact James Weichert the flotilla. Coordinator at email@example.com.
Knickerbocker Sailing Association
New York, NY